I’m currently available for one-on-one or small group digital photography and editing tutoring in and around Boston. I teach all ages, for skill levels ranging from beginner to intermediate. My tutoring is for you even if you’ve never held a camera before — and if you don’t own a camera, I have one you can borrow during the lesson.
Lessons I offer include:
- Photography basics / introduction to photography
- Moving from auto to manual
- Sports and performance photography
- Food and product photography
- Working with natural light
- Studio lighting
- File organization, editing and retouching with Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
Please reach out if you’d like me to tutor you in these or other photography topics! I tailor every lesson to your goals and preexisting knowledge, so if you’d like to learn something that isn’t on this list, drop me a line.
Please contact me at email@example.com or on my contact page to inquire about my rates, availability, and what I can teach you. Let’s make something beautiful together!